Dark circles and Under eye bags, they’ve become quite a common problem nowadays due to limitless screen time and a limited amount of sleep. Other factors like aging, and deficiency of certain vitamins also contribute to it.
So how would you treat them?
The answer is simple – purchase an eye cream. A perfect eye cream would work as a complete eye wrinkle remover, helps in depuffing your eyes, and remove the signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines.
Now you’re wondering what an Eye Cream is and what’s the hype around it.
Follow this guide and find a lot of information about eye cream and decide for yourself whether it will be a good purchase for your tired eyes or not.
What Is Eye Cream?
To put it simply, ultimate eye perfecting cream is specifically formulated to be applied on the skin around the eyes and target under-eye concerns. It may have similar ingredients as that of face cream but in mild quantities as the skin around the eyes is much more sensitive and delicate when compared with the face’s skin.
Why Use The Ultimate Eye Perfecting Cream?
Eye creams are important for people who have dark circles, fine lines, crepiness, and undereye puffiness.
It is necessary for everyone concerned about their undereye area or see changes in under eye area.
Benefits of Eye Cream
If you think you don’t need eye cream for eyes, check out the benefits of the following.
Eye cream is a clever preventative way to keep skin firm and supple down the line along with plenty of other reasons to use it, too!
Eye cream Helps Prevent Common Signs of Aging.
Dull, fatigued, and slack-looking skin can transpire due to a combination of reasons. Mainly dehydration and environmental stress are the major causes of it. A natural eye cream that is packed with antioxidants and moisture-giving ingredients will keep our eyes safe from aging, by fighting against these factors. It’ll be a complete wrinkle remover for you.
It Can Lessen The Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
Other things that eye cream is curated with are antioxidants, vitamins, and hydrators that help in smoothing and revitalizing the skin. This results in the diminished formation of wrinkles and expression lines.
It Minimizes The Look of Puffiness
Puffiness occurs due to fluid production under the eye skin, which is again due to things like sleep deprivation, allergies, and aging. The ultimate eye-perfecting cream will have ingredients that reduce the visible signs of fatigue.
It Helps Reduce the Appearance of Dark Circles
The ultimate perfecting eye cream will be full of beneficial botanicals that will minimize the look of discoloration around your eyes and certainly give you a brightening boost.
Eye Cream Delivers Tailor-Made Hydration
The thin and delicate skin around your eyes needs a specialized and different kind of hydration, which only an eye cream can provide. Normal moisturizers could be harsh and irritating to the skin around the eyes. So an eye cream with just the right concentration of ingredients won’t irritate the skin and dry it out further.
It Prepares Your Skin for Makeup
Eye creams do an incredible job of smoothing and reducing the appearance of dark spots and puffiness. That helps in applying concealer more evenly and saves it from piling up in fine lines over the day.
It Can Strengthen and Protect Delicate Skin
Thin under-eye skin is more vulnerable and inclined to irritants and toxins than the rest of the face. Eye creams contain ingredients that target this particularly to add resilience and strength to the area.
It Soothes Tired Eyes
Eye creams have soothing, nurturing elements to calm your under-eye area. They can be rich and creamy or light and non-greasy in texture with a slight coolness in temperature.
Ingredients to Look Out For
Ever wondered why eye cream manages to do such wonderful things?
The answer is the right formulation.
Here’s a list of products that should be present in your eye cream.
List of products found in eye creams
- Caffeine provides tired-looking skin a boost and lessens the impression of dark circles and puffiness.
- Peptides are amino acids that comprise proteins like collagen and elastin that our skin needs for regeneration and elasticity.
- Green Tea calms and safeguards the vulnerable under-eye area and keeps it looking revivified.
- Vitamin C decreases the appearance of sun and age spots, evens skin tone, and makes the skin shine.
- Hyaluronic Acid generates naturally in our bodies and delivers bounce and resilience.
- Aloe Vera provides soothing, cooling, and moisturizing properties.
- Retinol helps in plumping and firming the skin texture while kicking discoloration to the curb.
- Vitamin B3 subsidizes moisture retention and helps even the skin tone.
How To apply an Eye Cream
The application of eye cream is easy and simple.
- Commence with a mild and gentle cleanser.
- Apply toner to refresh your face and balance its chemical composition.
- Pat a few drops of your favorite serum into the skin.
- Delicately tap a pea-sized quantity of eye cream into the area below your eyes using your ring or middle finger. Start from the innermost corner and move outward. Avoid your bottom eyelashes.
- Moisturize your face regularly.
Some more tips for applying eye cream
- Be gentle with your skin! Use a soft touch, otherwise, you can worsen the condition of your skin.
- Give it patience and time. Allow your eye cream to descend in and settle before you move forward to the next step.
- Consistency is the key. Try your best not to skip a day and make sure you apply your eye cream both in the mornings and at night. It’s the only way you’ll achieve glowing results.
- Cool down your eye cream. If the formulation allows, try storing it in the fridge. A low temperature can help refresh, de-puff, and soothe tired eyes.
- Moisturization is your companion. By spreading eye cream to skin that’s just a little bit damp, it will soak in even better in the skin.
Eye cream would be an efficacious addition to your skincare regime. It would provide all the above-mentioned benefits to depuff your eyes, reduce wrinkles and diminish dark circles and under-eye bags.