South Korean advantage retail outlet CU’s non-fungible token (NFT) collectibles airdrop celebration for White Working day, a regional intimate getaway, drew in extra than 20,000 apps.
Examine related write-up: Samsung-backed university to problem NFTs to choose graduates
- March 14 is celebrated as White Day in Japan and Korea, where by guys return the favor to girls who had gifted them with candies on Valentine’s Day a month previously.
- Clients can join the airdrop party following producing a acquire from the advantage keep, to get a prospect to receive 1 of the 314 obtainable NFTs from 3 available collectibles created by artist LayLay.
- CU says there is a 1 in 73 possibility to earn the most common NFT collectible, Sweet Lover.
- CU had previously skilled a 37.4% raise in sandwich income through a partnership with cryptocurrency challenge MiL.k, wherever shoppers obtained tokens for purchasing a specific line of sandwiches and lunch boxes.
- Extra than 60% of the purposes for the White Day NFT came from customers in their 20s and 30s — an age group that covers in excess of fifty percent of South Korea’s 5.58 million crypto traders.
Go through relevant post: S.Korean presidential candidate problems about 22,000 NFTs